Thursday 14 May 2009

Short prose for HONEY (19 Jan 2008)






If fate wouldn't be too kind enough...i know i can still wait for you somewhere else....someplace where you will no longer hesitate about my intention, someplace where there will be no "HOW" and "WHAT IF's" , not today, not tomorrow, and if not even in the near future.... may be at life after death.. do you believe in reincarnations? me, i dunnno, but if there is really such a reincarnation thing......in my next life, I wanted to be a bird. where i can freely glide smoothly between winds beneath my wings, soar freely to an unimaginable heights and swiftly strike freely a moving target beneath whenever i wanted, but the good thing in life we had right now is that if i'm just a reincarnation of whatever i was before, GOD didn't made me into a bird otherwise it would have been impossible for Ms. Felicita Galman Bartolome to be courted by Mario in a form of a bird.

I just want to say thank you so much honey for saving for me, for sharing with me a portion of your heart though it's not as big as the space I prepared for you here in my heart yet you don't know how it does made a big difference in my life. I do hope that our stay on each other's heart isn't just in a fleeting moments but lasting and till eternity. I Love You HON...

No comments: