Thursday 14 May 2009

A Love Letter for msbartolome (05 Jan 2008)

I think I'll be running out of words and vocabularies that would best describe this unseen feelings and emotions I had. You could have already said "YES!" if only I was around there in the Philippines. That's what you've said. Yet, on the other hand you said you can't say you love me as well because we still haven't met personally in the first place, right? Yeah, although I've never seen you and I've heard your voices just once but even before hearing your sweet sounding voices I still had gladly exclaimed that I'm really in real love with you. This what differs us from each other. Meaning, because I'm loving with all the consequences however painful they may be and however ugly they may sound in reality. I knew it. Because I had never been misguided ever since by what my emotions and my instinct dictates. I had never been dismayed by the choices I've made however quick and fast the picking process because I've known ever since that the moment I've chosen something or someone they had, and they possessed the best qualities envied by most. They had these qualities so outstanding that it made me into this fool of a person, this crazy of a lover. While you, I don't really have any slightest idea what your requirements are, how you size and measure the personalities of the person you've wanted to be with for the rest of your life. Of course, I know, it wasn't always that easy on your part as much as it wasn't that easy for me to have waited and found you lately after all this time. For I had waited a hell of years before I found you, before fate allowed me to crossed-path with you. I've waited almost half of my entire lifetime for this one real love and I'm thankful that I had waited patiently enough otherwise I would be spending the rest of my life regretting to see you, contemplating why I hadn't waited long enough for you. But as fate had it. He was too generous for leading us into this same journey of trials and difficulties while we're still both available. Because life wouldn't be that easy and fate probably wanted us to go through this journey successfully, hand in hand. Taking turns of carrying one another through our life cycle of up's and down's. Because we can never make it happily alone. Although we may stumble together along the way as there has really no perfect trails in reality but at least we have each other's shoulder to lean on. For today you may be headstrong but as you fumble along the way, I wanted to be that special someone who will pick you up and help you make it through wherever you wanted to go. I wanted to be that special someone who will give you comfort and dry the tears on your cheek when you're weary and crying. I can be your shelter from a cold stormy weather to a piercing, burning summer heat. I wanted to try to offer you anything possible under this heavily laden sphere as long as you wanted me to. But if you think my love offerings weren't that good enough for you and decided later on to move along in search for someone else who could ease your obstacles. I will still be there for you, lurking in a distance no matter what, watching you and if possible to guide you on a high-rise hindrances so you can move swiftly on your own again. However painful it may be if you're
with someone else.

No comments: