Thursday 14 May 2009

Letter from a lowly heart (10 Jan 2008)

I have uploaded this wonderful music and slideshow on youtube and I thought it will be best to share it with you here as well. This was lovingly dedicated to my Lemon Pie few months ago. Enjoy the music....



I hope this will be the exit from the gloomy and hollow years I've spent and I had while traveling down this long and winding journey of uncertainties. The release from the enclosing nightmare that I may just one day fall on a wrong woman and not the lady in dreams I had ever since been drawing out bit by bit, through the years. As jig saw puzzle come alive. Though I don’t know who she was? What she would be like in the near future. I never did honestly entertain the possibility that I would on that fateful day find you at ASMSI. And deep in my heart right then I knew that you’re all I ever wanted. The master piece lady in dreams, come fully alive.

And I was hoping that you can save a little space in the heart of your heart, a place wherein my love may reside and never forsake us as we both struggle through hardships, through trials that may shake the very foundation of this love I am trying to nurture and grow. This very same love will be your shield and armor not to suffocate you (as love sometimes tend to build walls) but to protect you from any danger along your way. But will you give my love a try?

I am hopeful that you’re willing to take the risk of riding the same boat with me and experience together how rough and bumpy the rides may be. I know, as long as we‘re rowing n’sync and smoothly I believe we will surely succeed and reached the farthest distance wherever life may wants us to carry. Although sometimes while the tides are high, HEAVENS may pour an endless rain that may left us in awe and disbelief of all the misfortunes. But rains sometimes purposely passes and go to wash our tears so we can have a fresh and have a beginnings anew. Thus, I can’t surely promise you heaven and eternity because being human and mortal, I only have this love of mine to offer you. This love, my love will always be on its way and it’s up to you to decide whether to let it stray outside or open up the door gently for me; Row the same boat with me or leave me wander alone in the vastness of an open sea. Because I know this time will be a new season. A season of wiping tears shed for years from failing remarks. A season to leave all the dreaming far behind because you are here now and I believe if given a chance, we can together make everything all right. I’m very much willing to carry you through the shore line; I would be very grateful to walk you across the water; I’m very much willing to believe in your strength and understand your weaknesses as I am hoping you would do the same for me. Because life is a constant struggle and there’s nothing really permanent in this world but change. Thus, if left unwanted, even love, I believe tend to change itself over time. I love you so much HON! I hope you’ll consider having me in your lifetime and not only for today and tomorrow. But even at life after death. I LOVE YOU…

No comments: