Tuesday 22 September 2009

$3 for Daniel

This was copied from Niko's Blog

Who is Daniel?

George Daniel Arevalo Samson, is a 5 months old son of my high school friend Clarissa who has biliary atresia with cirrhosis and is in immediate need of liver transplant. Since liver transplant is not yet done locally Daniel is scheduled to have the operation at Chan Gung Hospital in Taiwan on November 24 which will cost P3 Million pesos ($60,000).

Now, no matter how much I feel ashamed for asking help again, there is a must in my heart that says I have to do it for the sake of the child and their family. I am now on my knees, with tears in my eyes knocking on each of your hearts for $3 to help save Daniel’s life...

I know God moves in mysterious ways and I have faith that the Lord will grant us our fervent wish if we ask in group. I am asking for prayer power and blog power, if you have a blog please spread about this $3 for Daniel Project.


If little Daniel will not be able to have a liver transplant soon, he will die.
All donations to Daniel can be send through his mom's bank account: Bank of the Philippine Islands under the account name Ma. Clarisa A. Samson, S.A. No. 3536 0445 53. Her letter, contact details and email address are at the post below.

Or you can simply send your donation at my paypal address: leonytimbas@gmail.com. Let us help Daniel on his fight, your 3$ can make a BIG difference on Daniel's life.

May God continue to bless you more!
You might also like:

No comments: